Ballet at Academie de Ballet Classique
Ballet at Academie de Ballet Classique is a unique experience for both parents and dancers. All dancers receive careful attention and encouragement. Watch as your child transitions a beautiful person. Parents love that ABC’s studio environment embraces families with warmth in a family-like setting.
Enjoy discount for siblings and multiple classes. Please visit specific class page for details.
Early Childhood Dance (Pre-Ballet) classes: This is the perfect place to start if your child is under age 8 and never danced before.
- Born to Dance – Toddlers ballet class children ages 2 1/2 – 4
- Your child joins other boys and girls wanting to dance at this very unique ballet class for toddlers. Join now!
- Playdance Boys and Girls ages 3 – 5
- Fun dance class for young children, includes jazz, hip hop, creative movement, and ballet. Class begins in January 2018
- Come Dance with Me Boys & girls ages 3 – 5
- Central Oregon’s premier pre-ballet class for young stars of ballet. Join now!
- Fantasy Ballet – Boys & girls ages 4 – 7
- Fantasy themed class content cultivates creativity while learning basic ballet terminology. Choose from 2 classes
- Little Swans Ballet – Children ages – 5 – 8
- Your child will learn the traditional French terminology of ballet in this Russian-based ballet class. Join now!
Ballet Fundamentals Program – Find your perfect class and enroll today!
Dancing, like any activity, requires good training. This program for students ages 8 and up, beginners to advanced gives that training. All fundamental classes include the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) curriculum and syllabus preparation.
- RAD Pre-Primary in Dance – Boys & girls ages 5 – 7
- First of thirteen Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) courses, with stated learning outcomes as prescribed by the RAD
- Ideal entry level for boys & girls ages 6-7
- RAD Primary in Dance – Boys & girls ages 7 – 9
- Perfect follow-on from Pre-Primary or for 1st time dancers
- Ideal entry level for boys & girls ages 8-9
- Fun-damentals Level 1 Beginning ballet for students ages 8 & up.
- with RAD equivalent – Grades 1 & 2
- Ideal entry level for boys and girls ages 9 & up
- Fundamentals Level 2 Intermediate level for 2nd to 3rd year students
- with RAD equivalent – Grades 3 & 4
- Some ballet experience
- Fundamentals: Level 3 Upper intermediate for 4th year and up
- with RAD equivalent – Grades 5 & Vocational Intermediate Foundation
- Fundamentals Level 4: Vocational (pre-professional)levels. Advanced levels for dancers with strong pointe work
- with RAD equivalent Advanced Foundation, Advanced 1, Advanced 2
RAD Vocational Levels (Pre-professional)
- All Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) Vocational levels above Intermediate Foundation require strong pointe work. It is expected that dancers display strong technical levels, such as multiple pirouettes, adage and batterie.
- Intermediate Foundation
- Advanced Foundation
- Advanced 1
- Advanced 2
- Advanced 3-4 (Solo Seal, Genée International Competition preparation)