With Academie de Ballet Classique’s BALLET FUN-DAMENTALS LEVEL 1 course, you will love the feeling of wholesomeness in all the classes. Our studio values for all of our students are:
Your child learns more with this series of ballet and theater presentation classes. At exam time, you’ll be wowed at how well they perform. In June, you join other amazed parents, as their class bounds onto the Tower Theater stage in ABC’s annual production.
Ms. Valerie guides her dancers to reach each term’s set goals and outcomes. By the end of the school year, you see a marked improvement in their abilities and better assessment scores!
New this year! New students:
Placement for 2nd class will take place at their first Monday class. The second class focuses on all of their Royal Academy of Dance Grade specific choreography.
Why Royal Academy of Dance? (RAD)
Rather than incorporate a dance competition program, we chose the more personal path of achievement, the RAD Assessment Exams. Each student works towards their own personal best that shows the RAD examiner how much they love to dance well. Every candidate “competes” against a Worldwide standard set by the RAD and the United Kingdom’s Education Qualifying Board.
Students must maintain consistent attendance throughout the school year to participate in the Spring Assessments.
For more information on the RAD program please visit Royal Academy of Dance – Achieve. Participation in the RAD program is not a requirement of this course. However, we strongly urge students to participate.
- Enrolling multiple children? Register child with highest tuition first, completing the sign-up process. Second child may then be registered with discounts on monthly tuition subscription, and registration fee is eliminated. Use 2 discount codes:
- Remove registration fee: waive-reg-fee
- Tuition discount: multi-class-sibling-tuition-discount
PARKING WARNING: Reserved parking only. On street parking is available to avoid an expensive and inconvenient towing.
HOLIDAY CLOSURES: Studio is closed so that our staff may spend time with their families. Makeups are offered with no restrictions.
- Thanksgiving: Thursday-Sunday 11/23 – 11/25/2017
- Christmas/Winter Break: Friday12/23 – Mon – 1/2/2018
- Spring Break: Saturday 3/24 – 4/1/2018
- Memorial Day: Friday 5/25 – Monday – 5/28/2018
Registration fee and costume fees are non-refundable. Recurring credit card/debit payments end with the final month of June. Declined credit cards are charged a $25 administration fee. Terms and conditions apply. For complete details click here
Cancellations and withdrawals require a 30-day written notice to studio via:
- Email: [email protected] OR
- Post: Academie de Ballet Classique, 162 NW Greenwood Ave, Bend, Oregon 97703
Refunds issued less 15% withdrawal fee.
DRESS CODE: All items available for purchase through ABC Boutique. Please call in advance to schedule a fitting appointment. 541-382-4055
- Hair secured into a classical ballet bun or ponytail. Short hair may be held off the face with a headband.
- tank leotard in level color (G1iD – Pink; G2iD – violet)
- Legs: G1iD pink ballet socks; G2iD pink tights and
- shoes: pink leather ballet shoes.
- Dark blue dance shorts,
- white short-sleeved t-shirt, or boys white short-sleeved leotard,
- white socks, and
- white leather ballet shoes.
Terms and conditions: Cancellations require a 30 day written notice. Terms and conditions apply. Pro-rated refunds gladly less 15% withdrawal fee following 30-day notice.
For complete details please visit www.abcbend.com/refunds-policies-procedures/
This program gives students time focus on specific skill sets that enhances their performance on stage. Coupled with our Royal Academy of Dance preparation courses, student receive a rounded dance education.