Yes, our itty-bitty lot is a challenge. We are allowed spaces #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, & #8. All others are verboten, reserved for the other tenants of our building. Please be a good neighbor and refrain from parking in those spaces, even if for a moment. Parking is available on the street – with more spaces available after 6:00 PM. Please be aware that should you decide to park in spaces other than “ABC’s”, you will risk having your car towed.
- All students are welcome to have a permanent cubby.
- All large cubbies are shared.
- There is no charge for this service; however, all students must have a container (a fabric drawer works best) to store their items.
- All items kept at the studio must be labeled.
- Bins $6.50 (Payable to Ms. Charah Leis)
WE ARE CLOSED FOR MAJOR HOLIDAYS
- Thanksgiving Holiday: November 25, 26, 27 & 28 2015
- Christmas/Winter Break: December 24, 2015 – January 3, 2016
- President’s Weekend: February 13 – 15, 2016
- Spring Break week: March 21 – 26, 2016
- Memorial Day: May 28 – 30, 2016
WE REMAIN OPEN FOR
- Student/teacher conference days
- Most snow days
- If in doubt, check our website’s Google calendar or with your teacher for verification of holidays.
- We will email, text or call each family in the event of unposted closures.
- The default notification is email. Additionally, the studio voice mail message will announce any closures.
- If you feel it unsafe to travel, please follow your own instincts and remain safe.
- Tuitions are calculated on an annual basis, payable annually, monthly. A convenient method is to schedule with your bank.
- Thirty (30) day witten notice of withdrawal is required.
- No refunds for missed classes or sessions unfulfilled.
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month or before the start of any special session/tuition.
- Payments received 10 days late will be considered late and late charges will apply ($25)
Refunds are allowed for medical reasons only. A doctor or clinic letter is required.
- Please call office (541)382-4055, text Ms Valerie (541)419-4003 or [email protected] your child is ill or unable to attend class.
- Makeup classes are always encouraged, no adjustments to tuition for missed classes.
In the case of financial hardship, please speak with Ms. Valerie. For the school year 2015-16, we have five available partial scholarships available for tuition relief. Private lessons , coaching, costume and exam fees are payable in advance.