Parking spaces are reserved for the other tenants of our building. Please utilize street parking and avoid a costly towed.
- All students are welcome to have a permanent cubby.
- All large cubbies are shared.
- There is no charge for this service; however, all students must have a container (a fabric drawer works best) to store their items.
- All items kept at the studio must be labeled.
- Bins $6.50
WE ARE CLOSED FOR MAJOR HOLIDAYS
- Memorial Day, May 26th- 28th 2018
WE REMAIN OPEN FOR
- Student/teacher conference days
- Most snow days
- If in doubt, check our website’s Google calendar or with your teacher for verification of holidays.
- We will email, text or call each family in the event of unposted closures.
- The default notification is email.
- If you feel it unsafe to travel, please follow your own instincts and remain safe. Make-up classes are encouraged.
- Tuitions are calculated on an annual basis, payable annually, monthly. A convenient method is to schedule with your bank.
- Thirty (30) day witten notice of withdrawal is required.
- No refunds for missed classes or sessions unfulfilled.
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month or before the start of any special session/tuition.
- Payments received 10 days late will be considered late and late charges will apply ($25)
Refunds are allowed for medical reasons only. A doctor or clinic letter is required.
- Please call office (541)382-4055, text Ms Valerie (541)419-4003 or email [email protected] if you or your child are ill or unable to attend class.
- Makeup classes are always encouraged, no adjustments to tuition for missed classes.