We’re ready to dance!
For those with children in our programs, we want each child to feel a part of the family as soon as possible. Uniformity helps with the settling in process and being in uniform is one of those ways! Academie de Ballet classique students are a community, united in creativity and connected by their desire to learn and enjoy elegant encouragement. Class uniforms helps to nourish our community of dancers and parents.
Wearing the uniform is one way to start feeling like you truly belong as part of our Academie de Ballet Classique (ABCBend) family. But there’s more to consider, simplify what to wear, look like a dancer, be a dancer! For your convenience, all items are available for purchase at our studio boutique, please call for a fitting appointment. 541-382-4055
Oh dear, I’m not ready to dance!
To look our best, we wear uniforms that:
- Promote unity and togetherness. …
- Nourish a sense of equality and fairness. …
- Foster a feeling of community…
- Encourage desire to be promoted to next level…
- Look like a dancer. Be a dancer…
- Please save costumes for our special events and costume days!
All PETITES ETOILES LEVELS – BOYS:
JOIN YOUR CLASS TODAY!
- White t-shirt, or boys leotard
- Navy ballet shorts, or leggings
- White ballet socks and leather full-soled ballet shoes
- Grade 2+, boys dance belt
- Black canvas character shoes
All PETITES ETOILES LEVELS – GIRLS:
- Pink ballet socks (tights are not necessary)
- Pink full soled leather ballet shoes
- Camisole in nude color (serves as underwear)
- Skirted leotard in class color
- Leotards are worn without panties, like wearing a swimsuit
- Hair pulled neatly off face into bun, or short ponytails
CLASS COLORS GIRLS: JOIN YOUR CLASS TODAY!
Born to Dance & Come Dance with Me – Pink dress
Fantasy Ballet – Blue dress
RAD Pre-Primary – Lilac leotard & matching RAD regulation skirt
RAD Primary – Lilac leotard & matching RAD regulation skirt