Personal information collection
Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Use of this website is to inform the public of Studio’s products and services; and
- To gather personal data for registering and paying for services to (ABCBend Studio); and
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including paying for services); and
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including registering and payment for services)
What personal information is collected
- Information you provide for the purposes of registering for classes and/or products
- Contact information such as; Name, home address, phone number(s), email address
- Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC does not store banking information such as debit or credit card numbers.
Using personal information
Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send confirmation to you about products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Send your personal data to Royal Academy of Dance, a registered non-profit of the United Kingdom for the purposes participating in dance examinations;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you information and marketing communications related to Academie de Ballet Classique”s events, studio policies, and arts enrichment events.
- We do not share your personal data outside of the uses listed here.
How to change or opt out of communication from Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC
- Within your personal account on the studio website, log-in with your log-in user ID and your personal password to make any changes;
- Opt out by notification email: email@example.com or via post to Academie de Ballet Classique your desire to be removed from any further communication from same.
Where Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ABCBend Studio may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other secure websites for purposes of secure payment of products and services.
Questions and Contact Information:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Valerie Holgers’ Academie de Ballet Classique LLC, 162 NW Greenwood Avenue, Bend, Oregon 97703 USA
This Privacy Statement is to inform you how Valerie Holgers’ Acadèmie de Ballet Classique LLC (ABCBend) gathers and uses your personal and non-personal information when you visit our web site. ABCBend reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time by notifying visitors to this web site of the existence of a new Privacy Statement.
ABCBend is committed to maintaining and protecting your privacy as a visitor. You acknowledge and agree that the Internet is not a secure medium, and neither the privacy of your communications, nor visits to this web site, can be ensured.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. We do not collect personal information about you unless you specifically and knowingly provide such information to us. This would generally happen in the case where you have subscribed to our newsletter or any other subscriptions or feedback made on our web site.
In these cases, your personal information may include your name, address, phone number, age, and e-mail address. Non-personal information about your visiting habits may also be automatically collected through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are computer files that are placed in your hard drive to remember any preferences that you may have when surfing the Internet. They can also tell us how often particular pages are visited. We do not share personal information gathered in any medium.