Ballet Classes for Students Ages 7 to 12
Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) and Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance (ISTD) programs
Begin a wondrous dance journey to
- Ignite enthusiasm and creativity
- Enjoy enthusiastic encouragement building on prior grades
- Share sparkling performance with 3 optional performances each year
- Reach your next level with acclaimed Progression Assessments ensuring safe training
- Your heart strings sing with each level and accomplishments
- Build sparkling technique towards your shiny performances
- Relish the rewards from a successful year with unbiased assessments as given by R.A.D.
- 5 levels of Graded ballet that follows prior training and development towards elegance and musical performance
- Follows the “Safe Teaching Practices” and training program of the celebrated Royal Academy of Dance
- Dress code to foster respect and inclusivity
Students may move from Graded levels to Vocational Graded levels at an appropriate time, or they can study both pathways simultaneously.
Upper grades 6, 7 and Grade 8 Award and the Vocational pre-professional classes can be found in our Les Etoiles series.